Advertising with Print
In today's economy, every business needs to
- stretch every advertising dollar.
An integrated Marketing campaign for both print and online makes sense.
Working with one designer who understands both is smart.
CowboyUp Websites has experience and skills in both print and web designing.
Listed below are a few examples of how you can market your business and grow your business. All should use similar colors, logos, design elements to effect the "branding" of your business. See samples and prices here.
- Business cards - No business is complete without them. Business cards should be sent with all other materials, handed out at networking events and distributed to customers so they can pass them along to other potential customers.
- Brochures and Rack Cards - Brochures and rack cards are service industry staples, but that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Great for marketing to travelers and tourists. Design with some text, a few bullet points and PHOTOS! For most travelers the joy is in discovery, so leave enough open to the imagination to entice visitors.
- Newsletters - A well-written and informative newsletter that adds value helps you stay connected to your customers year round and supplies the perfect medium to market new and ongoing services.
- Postcards - Postcards are one of the most cost-effective ways to market any business that has 'seasons'- low and high peak times. Send them out before the busy season to drum up new business. Gather you mailing list from customers or an form on your website.
- Flyers - Flyers are perfect marketing materials for placement on bulletin boards, windshields, direct mail, storefront windows and more.
- Calendars - Not only will almost anyone take a free calendar, they'll also use it. What better way to put your message in front of potential customers 365 days a year? Calendars can be full size, poster size, pocket or magnetic.
- Greeting cards - Thanking your customers for their business and commemorating their special moments with greeting cards will earn you a special place in their hearts. Remember that most purchasing decisions are based on emotion, and then justified with logic.
You should also consider producing an identity package with letterhead, envelopes, brochure, flyer, business cards and pocket folder. A website is a central online marketing tool, and a corporate identity package is perfect for marketing your services.
Think of CowboyUp Websites for any print need. If we aren't the best one to serve your needs, we'll tell you and can make a recommendation.
Some of the other print production projects we have done include:
- formatting novels, travel guides, and cookbooks for print
- designing the cover art for books
- program guides for conferences including advertising
- ads for newspapers and other publications
- media kits
Portfolio sampling of print design projects
|Logos and Business Cards create the branding and marketing of any business.|
|Flyers, Rack Cards and Brochures are easy, convenient and reasonably priced options for announcing specials, advertising your services, promoting an event or introducing your business.|
|Businesses and organization often need a combined campaign. Using branding and marketing techniques a variety of print and web products can be designed and implemented. E-mail campaigns, program guides, media kits, and newsletters are just a sampling.|
Caution: This is a large file.
|Authors write the books, I get them ready for the printers by designing the cover, designing the layout of the interior pages, and formatting the content.|